Why Would I Need a Bulldozer For Landscaping My Yard?
Discount Landscaping & Bulldozer Service specializes in full landscape services, including Bulldozer services. We currently service Covington, Conyers, Grayson, Loganville, Peachtree City, McDonough Ga and surrounding cities. We are eager to put our knowledge to work for you on your next landscape project, large or small. We treat every job as if it was our very own and we have the necessary equipment and experience to get the job done right the first time, saving the customer time and money. Call Us Now! (770) 846-7983 for an in home estimate.
Probably one of the most recognizable pieces of construction equipment, bulldozers are defined by their large metal blades that push soil, dirt, and other materials.
Bulldozers commonly come in two forms: crawler dozers and wheeled dozers. Crawler dozers use tracks to enhance mobility through rough terrain and reliably ground them. They are capable of pushing extremely heavy objects and even clearing remains of buildings.
Why Use a Dozer?
Dozers can be helpful in a wide variety of tasks. They are used in mines, factories, farms, and road projects. Their primary use is to push materials or objects due to their solid grounding, optimal weight distribution, low-placed blade, and high work efficiency.
When Are Dozers Used?
- Dozers can be used to clear away rubble, cars, soil, sand, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
- Dozers are used in wartime to remove obstacles, move earth, and demolition.
- Bulldozers are useful for deforestation and ground leveling in the initial phase of a job due ot their widely distributed weight and specialized specs for earthmoving.
- They are helpful on farms for road maintanence and field prep.
- A bulldozer will help you pile debris and clean the site.
Call us today so that we can help you find the best fit for your project quickly and easily.